2013-01-05 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] 3.7.7.2 PLEASE TEST (Was Re: 3.7.7 Release coming soon!)

Header Data

From: Tomas213 <to***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 4b655cc2ccdc952f7bacebf8cc89fe157d4b033f8f1a39cd27f13e9571ebce0f
Message ID: <CAPz6xh4vbMZcB231JiaeDL0oHHH8_D6-EwN+J6d_Mkz95czEBA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <50D4E35D.7070100@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2013-01-05 11:56:04 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 20:56:04 +0200

Raw message

Hi.
It seems that a lot of users seems to have the same problem.
My phone seems to work without doing something, but i have at least 5 users
that their mac account doesn't work.
I think that something is broken since the update.
Will bring my latptop on Monday morning and will check if i can connect.

I'm thinking of making a backup at the database as Pere said and install
12.04 version or either do a clean setup.

Will let you know on Monday.

Tho,as