2015-01-21 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Login problems

Header Data

From: Marko Grdinic <mr***r@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 5898847444b810447be2ecb1cc0c041fadb04b52ddbe8b6bf80654f5674b9dc9
Message ID: <2c67f264-6059-49f2-9d23-5cb9bb2227eb@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <54BFD596.2080501@radez.hr>
UTC Datetime: 2015-01-21 14:26:32 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 13:26:32 -0800

Raw message

The problem with the official release is that I can't even install it. I am
using Ubuntu server 14.1 right now and when I type in:
sudo apt-get install grase-www-portal grase-conf-freeradius
grase-conf-squid3 grase-conf-openvpn

*The following packages have unmet dependencies:*
* grase-conf-squid3 : Depends : squid3 (<3.2) but 3.3.8-ubuntu8.1 is to be
installed*

*E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.*
The reason why I am using the nightly build is because I can't install the
regular one. Any advice? Should I try Ubuntu 12?

Dana srijeda, 21. siječnja 2015. u 17:36:42 UTC+1, korisnik drazen.zuvela