2015-01-22 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Login problems

Header Data

From: drazen <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: 60884c9e1215fbb6688b4cd1686b5a5003e432b64b4705fea6e41b80aec2bad4
Message ID: <54C14ECC.5080600@radez.hr>
Reply To: <33550c67-fa9e-4b5a-8d6d-d70e22266607@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-01-22 12:26:04 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 20:26:04 +0100

Raw message

I am glad it help.
Although Tim has right too. New version (which is in final phase seems
to me) will get many improvements as much I could see from discussions
here.

Thread