2016-03-06 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Problem with Redirection to Users Login Page

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 3caa98e386cbfca8b9b4e847ab0d3634d9627a70b1a632210a19c9eb83cfb41d
Message ID: <CAESLx0LL_DHdYSa3-BsK21v6KDWTP7ftMP9zCXuKQvhoThfa5g@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <e753fe7d-23de-4892-9178-1e799347bb74@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-03-06 05:17:40 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2016 22:17:40 +1000

Raw message

I've set up brand new testing VM's, and am also having issues with the
3.8.0 not redirecting properly. I'll investigate and try and get a fix out.
Previously when there had been reports of issues, I couldn't reproduce them
in my testing environment. So I've setup a brand new environment to try and
work out what's happening.

I'll keep you updated as I work out the issue.

Thanks

Tim