2016-03-05 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Problem with Redirection to Users Login Page

Header Data

From: “[KIRA_90]” <ki***0@gmail.com>
Message Hash: dc4e241bac32265a6ec25c93f83f388aa1a8219eae824a2702017bee3dd62eb3
Message ID: <CAATbWPg6ZtaY2xpe1_jn-fMVnN54uhz=aL7tsoMnjr2TBk-PZw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0J5=v6SWiTW=04ZR_Fb8JFrhkcZjUAW8k9j2N0DW-doyg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-03-05 04:48:46 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2016 19:48:46 +0800

Raw message

You need to restart dnsmasq and chilli.  I know its a trouble,  but for now
that's the only way to make it working after reboot after you face this
unable to redirect issue.  Maybe Tim can take a look why was this happen.

So far for me to fix the issue, i've setup cron job 4 minutes after
bootup,  it restart the dnsmasq and chilli.

Maybe Tim can find out the possibilities of this issue appeared.