2016-04-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Problem with Redirection to Users Login Page

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 1771d62273d063799ab339d7fcf1d95d8a112ae6d763bad607c199ca6d171234
Message ID: <CAESLx0JwtQU+eKaHpxrZtPSww6HNj0wy4_hkhwi+55n+Dfzewg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JkJ_QOmnSQ_j_8fkVPOq-sQx4EYkPcL3t=UOCYrk2fUQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-04-08 13:47:24 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2016 06:47:24 +1000

Raw message

Also, have a check of
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/wiki/Network-Interfaces to
see if maybe NetworkManager is stealing your network card. You need lines
like the following in your /etc/network/interfaces to ensure that your
network card is only managed by Coova Chilli

auto eth1
iface eth1 inet manual