2016-04-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Problem with Redirection to Users Login Page

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: d16ff93bbc158f37b2f5b4f8607984d650006485e234742740d8637e9dac186b
Message ID: <CAESLx0JkJ_QOmnSQ_j_8fkVPOq-sQx4EYkPcL3t=UOCYrk2fUQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAN2QQMpC-8_4CoKzrRF=LyDduFdMSjg4SyxjGT3+=f2awdiqUw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-04-08 13:38:58 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2016 06:38:58 +1000

Raw message

Seems my issues in my test environment where not Grase related, but virtual
machine related.

Ali, Ulrich, Kira. Could you all please collect support information from
your machines (
https://grasehotspot.org/support/collecting-support-information/) when
things aren't working, and when they are (after your dnsmasq/chilli
restart).

This would help me work out the issue.