2016-04-09 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Problem with Redirection to Users Login Page

Header Data

From: Ali Farajpahlou <al***u@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 61a10b0c6cf317828686c8089114246298623c5c92a41f26a362cb9003b12edd
Message ID: <2f082f42-d6fd-4aed-8725-1fe9a6f22016@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JkJ_QOmnSQ_j_8fkVPOq-sQx4EYkPcL3t=UOCYrk2fUQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-04-09 02:53:56 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2016 02:53:56 -0700

Raw message

of course, i am setting a new device with grase for my personal office
room, the previous device i used is not available to me right now (I'm at
office, the device is at home), and I'm a bit busy atm so i will send these
info's asap after finishing the new installation. ty for your hard work.
this project is awesome ;) thanks 2 all the contributors. im gonna
contribute as much as i can.