2016-06-02 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Power Off and User Re-Login

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 1e7c8ee4bdba789ad9d84db50d49acb6e8fd74ccf43cd78651a9efad1588ed86
Message ID: <CAESLx0LrFn6v8eFZXR6jhFiahox-uW8ikwbKvnf-FkowEZnhaw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <a892365d-ce49-4a1f-b689-ab8f1520bdad@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-06-02 02:20:48 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 19:20:48 +1000

Raw message

Due to how Coova Chilli stores internal states, if you reboot you'll need
to log back in. No way around it.

Sorry

Tim