2016-09-15 - Re: Power Off and User Re-Login

Header Data

From: Hotspotuser <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: b4b1b98b489cd5a44aa8e09028388eda4966a6f10903b3b45d1754db2de5f720
Message ID: <c1f08161-14dd-4ef9-850b-15fba30a167d@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <af1ecd68-05fd-4ba6-ab0d-a4fcdb29f416@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-09-15 06:44:18 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 06:44:18 -0700

Raw message

As another simplier solution... how long is your Default Session Idle
Timeout set to be in the Grase "Coova Chilli Settings" page? If you have
like one year (in seconds), do they have to type the password once again,
once the server reboots? What about the  DHCP Lease time  setting? have you
tried that?

quinta-feira, 15 de Setembro de 2016 às 14:39:04 UTC+1, Hotspotuser
escreveu:

> This script only works for connections that did not end, i.e. dont have a
> AcctStopTime (a server unwanted poweroff, not a normal shutdown/reboot).
>
> If you want to enable the autoreconnect, you will have to change the SQL
> query to search for a different status as Tim rightly mentioned in his
> post
> <https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msg/grase-hotspot/DD2emcSZCvw/aqYKpvdPAQAJ>
> .
>
> something in the lines of...
>
> $query = "SELECT CallingStationId, UserName, FramedIpAddress,
> AcctStopTime FROM radius.radacct WHERE UserName != 'CoovaChilli' and
> AcctStopTime is null or month(AcctStopTime) = month(now()) and
> CallingStationId in ('".implode("','",$macs_connected)."') Group BY
> CallingStationId ORDER by RadAcctId DESC";
>
> Notice the new filter : or month(AcctStopTime) = month(now())
>
> This will not only give you the ones that are already connected but also
> the ones that have had a session in the current month.
>

> quinta-feira, 15 de Setembro de 2016 às 13:18:15 UTC+1, Eliot Ness
> escreveu:
>>
>> Yes, the last wget one works.
>> But still devices do not reconnect.
>> Even without a normal shutdown, login screen comes up.
>> It must be something with AcctStopTime
>>

>> On Thursday, June 2, 2016 at 9:40:51 AM UTC+3, Eliot Ness wrote:
>>>
>>> At least one Pi2 comes yesterday in my hands, and ....grase run again.
>>> Detailed tutorial steps install on next days.
>>>
>>> As simple question : On power off or reboot, user have login again,
>>> except if admin store mac adr.
>>>
>>> Is there any way on grase to remember users after reboot ? So no need
>>> user to login again....
>>>
>>> Anyone?

Thread