2016-07-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Power Off and User Re-Login

Header Data

From: Hotspotuser <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: e7c7da0a832fbb1859c27df071696a7462b20e9b3d32b508cffa7ab55c12c233
Message ID: <b700e8b3-7d48-45e2-a0ec-49bdd87ffe63@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0LrFn6v8eFZXR6jhFiahox-uW8ikwbKvnf-FkowEZnhaw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-07-08 08:08:15 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 08:08:15 -0700

Raw message

Not really :D You can make a PHP script to read output from chilli_query,
and cross that list with radactt sessions, and for each MAC ADDRESS that
has a match try to "authorize" them in chilli_query command line.