2018-09-26 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: CoovaChilli Login Page

Header Data

From: “drazen.zuvela” <dr***a@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 5ff96d92e4ca4e089c12f561ac498ef390e38367bdeba23881f68d5d3d4abc33
Message ID: <6cc7a9a0-ec49-4a27-930c-ede640baf217@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <10da2d13-34f3-a112-6a85-28a84babdec6@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2018-09-26 00:10:57 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 00:10:57 -0700

Raw message

Ok Sergen.
The member name is Norberto Esteves, and here is his post and topic about:
https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msg/grase-hotspot/6DZCDZe_EaI/xtIs_QtGc9wJ

You will need to pass trough several posts to get all information correct.
Hope this will help you

Drazen

Dana utorak, 25. rujna 2018. u 19:42:23 UTC+2, korisnik drazen.zuvela