2018-09-25 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: CoovaChilli Login Page

Header Data

From: Tim <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: c39d3dfed2b5a44572272b603981c80732aaaabbc3369471af53d51822064253
Message ID: <CAESLx0Kj7B0+My5hDCwdkPe_Eiq-9qyWYVG-uhBJAtqf1fp3BQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <15e2b9c0-846a-4ad6-8cb3-3b3b9bba94e4@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2018-09-25 02:56:02 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 19:56:02 +1000

Raw message

Hi Sergen

Unfortunately it won't work this way yet. In the future, you'll need a
CoovaChilli instance at each location, and a central login page will work.
However, the current login page implementation hasn't been written to take
that into consideration.
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/56 is the issue
you'll want to follow for now.

Feel free to experiment with with multiple CoovaChilli instances that talk
back to the 1 hotspot instances, it won't however work with just a normal
router.