2018-09-14 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] CoovaChilli Login Page

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: d04a54a5bbf6a8e890f20ac877cce0a786eade1e9af60fcedaba5d60e6b93f18
Message ID: <CAESLx0J7OF+TN1jbnMCRX3tDXBVGeQrsJmJF+0zk_fyERk3q6g@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAFb3bYDLCqQgjC60xqTFU2rs40eswGGkJ2zHC2Z=CuzQ=57Wgg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2018-09-14 13:26:11 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 06:26:11 +1000

Raw message

Hi Sergen

I'm not sure why you want to try and access the login page from the WAN
side. It requires access from the LAN side to have any functionality. If
you access it from the WAN side, it doesn't know any details about your
connection, as you aren't on the LAN side that clients should be on. The
link Emre gave you is great to get an idea of what the page looks like, but
it's not able to function unless accessed from the LAN side. (It needs
access to a Coova Chilli port which is only accessible from clients on the
LAN side, that Coova Chilli knows about)

What are you trying to achieve?