2018-10-01 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: CoovaChilli Login Page

Header Data

From: Sergen Çolak <se***7@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 6d093376f99e0adb9759ec58ef4f704234b49b327e6e367aa02c094bd07418aa
Message ID: <87b67226-d364-4399-8fe4-9d213dbb4e3c@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <8dc045ff-2bb6-16a5-8de1-b122ae576fb0@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2018-10-01 08:06:37 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 08:06:37 -0700

Raw message

I'm sorry for my bad english. I want to tell you exactly,
Connected to wifi network.
Login page does not come as an automatic popup.
The browser opens manually. You will be prompted to enter a site in the
browser.
If this site is HTTP, the Login page will be displayed.
If this site is HTTPS, the Login page does not.
Can I get the page in HTTPS?
I've been having trouble with Huawei devices recently. Login page does not
come. When you try the browser, it takes minutes to load.
Can you help with this?