2014-06-21 - Re: Redirection issue and No internet connectivity

Header Data

From: Andrew Gray <na***0@gmail.com>
Message Hash: a5cdf6be64f72ba5f12ca0c01b74009feec8c7ffaccf9f02f96f006297f71839
Message ID: <d28d7eae-1e3f-4088-817d-5804b7be96a9@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <36c0f159-5e99-42d9-8352-977707f80510@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-06-21 10:39:52 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 10:39:52 -0700

Raw message

> So I just realise that other urls redirect but anything having to do with
> *"Google"* like *gmail, google+, youtube etc *will not redirect but
> instead hangup and produce a blank page.

*UPDATE*
Ok I have no idea what is happening, it just seems to work when it feels
like when you type in the url and press enter. But once you lunch a url
from a book mark it works with no problem and then after you can type in a
url and it works. but doing it the other way around will not make it work.
atleast on this client.

Thread