2014-07-04 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Redirection issue and No internet connectivity

Header Data

From: Juvenal Mena <ju***a@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 53bc02706dfdddf9b9cb2ffbcaad705203e1d18761d728bbb7c537bcf0a96d1a
Message ID: <CAFNwkTA9QaZyTpPcug9L4z2zAqEZBq7RA23sfanBRYQ13zB9Lw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <db37475c-dd29-4320-83ea-fe078c08a3b9@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2014-07-04 08:45:53 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 11:45:53 -0400

Raw message

Hello guys,
in my case i was having problem in the login window, after writing the user
and password it doesn't confirm nothing, i solve this restarting the radius
service (restarting the server doesn't solve nothing).

--
Juvenal Mena
Administrador de Sistemas

Cels: 809-284-5647

Viva la gente! la hay donde quiera que vas, viva la gente, es lo que nos
gusta más

Thread