2015-05-31 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Nightly Changes

Header Data

From: Edward Allen <yb***j@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 01cd8248e67fc26e7b412fcc08fee4d3399fcc86e7b6be1b25f5fd7c081916c0
Message ID: <CAGUY4fzyKg=uw7v3sFOcTZx_EjiHxUQGRo_7nC=Ex9vHuYQV4Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JBMmpp-nVAo9mFrx-kDoqapnWLypX8DfZH66mx85D1MA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-05-31 17:07:02 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 19:07:02 -0500

Raw message

There am to be a problem with the expiry option.  Usually I would c set the
group expiry as "last day of next month 23:59:59" usually that would
evaluate to be eg June 30 2015 23:59:59 now it's giving June 30 2015 11:59
this is actually 12:00:59 before it should be.