2015-05-28 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Nightly Changes

Header Data

From: Edward Allen <yb***j@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 21e199077ef3129b9d472934b6231ddde5c2ea19d8111aac5038e68951618da0
Message ID: <CAGUY4fzebYruTtZGVECiBxNmn5bPSVV3pyY3e-13kF9_xSY7FQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0L2hctoAVzN884_zdjFnRdRhSUxPXTT8n6Zm3pakJ=iKg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-05-28 18:13:42 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 20:13:42 -0500

Raw message

Ok points taken

--
---

Edward Allen
Network/System/IT Solutions Provider/Consultant
Voice: 876-891-8982,  876-797-3226
yb***j@gmail.com
Kingston, Jamaica

Thread