2015-05-31 - Re: Nightly Changes

Header Data

From: kralan <kr***n@gmx.at>
Message Hash: 7d60d3fa93224173ec5a676d7f2ce152878ef1926e630adaa4f803476437a642
Message ID: <aac45589-8664-4f12-b554-07e3ab19b8b1@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0L3ZmQyR3QXFLxouhS4R0vYPS2-zO1oTmw_151AKddFeA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-05-31 14:48:45 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 14:48:45 -0700

Raw message

Thank you for this push in development, I particularly like the
improvements and fixes in the login system.

I found an issue with the "account comments in DHCP leases and Sessions
pages" feature, which is not essential to me but can come in handy:
The feature works (comments are displayed) for me in the "Monitor Sessions"
page, but does not work in the "DHCP Leases" page.

If it works for you, how can I assist in diagnosis?

Alan