2015-05-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Nightly Changes

Header Data

From: Louis Kwenda <lo***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: ccc2bbb0f256cc671547cc0a405ac8d4c54695b76111854264d1d8e6e77eb993
Message ID: <CABGyL5sJJvJfFfnZV7QEcpNTH0tzVvg6_yS3EvE-h3v-zikoAA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAGUY4fzebr8cbgN_LFaJGCwnSeHJWyr=u86AcJhTO0j34P9+hQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-05-27 12:35:15 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 21:35:15 +0200

Raw message

Hi Edward
I would like you to elaborate on the type of problems you are encountering:
i also want to attempt to give options that may work as a workaround to the
issues you presented.Im not sure if what i say here may help towards fully
addressing your problem.
1. The problem is sometimes when i add a computer account that device is
already connected to the system.....:Are these clients using your hotspot
or these are your  computers that you are adding on the network?
2. If I create a few static clients then that causes another headache: Im
not sure i understand how this is affecting - may you give more
information. (ip conflicts?)

Im sure Tim will respond soon but if you can shed more light.
Thanks

Regards
Louis