2015-05-27 - Re: Nightly Changes

Header Data

From: Louis <lo***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 4821980d3f4188d7d9c84278e88a0832c5224bec05d747af25337b7b864de8a8
Message ID: <e6222c79-18fd-4f6a-8bf4-5388b17bbb4f@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0L3ZmQyR3QXFLxouhS4R0vYPS2-zO1oTmw_151AKddFeA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-05-27 06:46:02 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 06:46:02 -0700

Raw message

Tim, this is absolutely fantastic!! Thanks. I am very happy with the
improvements that have been implemented. I have checked and the formatting
on Session page is now fine. Network Page WAN selection fixed!. All seems
to be fine now.

I intend to make a donation to you soon. Your work is appreciated.

Cheers
Louis