2015-05-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Nightly Changes

Header Data

From: KIRA Ynet <ki***0@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 84842fc53b5ef1809c4cd1f4a0443fdf90919ee7860ade9e3049eae1b4f14a09
Message ID: <9f68fb05-1815-4d72-8ea5-2c8737e32a5b@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <20150527043726.5877909.71353.388@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-05-27 01:19:45 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 01:19:45 -0700

Raw message

Hello Kutes.

Have you refer the installation process for nightly build? It's should work
perfectly even on ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS

Here is the link for the installation guide,

http://grasehotspot.org/documentation/nightly-builds/

Installing grasehotspot on 14.04 LTS usually end up with squid install
error. but you just need to change the grase hotspot source list to :

deb http://nightly.packages.grasehotspot.org/ purewhite main

to do this you must edit the source list by using :

sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list.d/grasehotspot.list

After changing the source list, do apt-get update and you should be able to install grasehotspot.