2015-12-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Access Point Configuration

Header Data

From: drazen <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: 9bc6966df17fd450018fc8cb6f8217e290f4add2c9c525c5d5cc0dce9b23db3f
Message ID: <5669D65D.7040702@radez.hr>
Reply To: <509DE854-3732-41DD-B81C-16DE0E83780A@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-12-10 12:45:33 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 20:45:33 +0100

Raw message

That is correct. This is what i suggest you couple of weeks ago.

Thread