2016-04-29 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Youtube Allowed Through

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 125977e5ff8474296316b66411b3c61eff02e7b2cd147af5c5fd80d1d3905416
Message ID: <CAESLx0L23GLSkC7fUNvUSUt9=B5-U8DT3nUdUUzD9R5cJpdDtw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <a86df005-0e7a-416a-a8bc-fd97da7dddfa@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-04-29 13:37:21 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 06:37:21 +1000

Raw message

You'll find that any HTTPS site won't redirect to the login page. This is a
limitation in how HTTPS works and we can't fix it.

Have you made any changes to the allowed domains or IP's list? It sounds
like you may have Google IPs allowed, which will also allow Youtube.

Please collect support info as descibred
https://grasehotspot.org/support/collecting-support-information/