2016-04-29 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Youtube Allowed Through

Header Data

From: Louis Kwenda <lo***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 9f381a250aad47808dcd186b203f68c910e6922ad376f965e9c23827907c686e
Message ID: <CABGyL5uQp_C7fvr1vnwxBOeEfZYsa-cSSgu3WNxOLX7PUufpTg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <3bbc8f26-04fe-423b-afc4-2b2348390447@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-04-29 14:54:42 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 23:54:42 +0200

Raw message

I agree Emmanuel; its okay as long as its by design and not an issue like
the youtube free access. Maybe it would be great to have the ability to
turn on and off this free access for certain sites by group or something
like that. Anyway Tim know best.

Regards
Louis