2016-04-29 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Youtube Allowed Through

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 32a4eb6b3d90f0e6d7dd7c08f2fd5b97ee01b9863b26c62713132012fa02e95a
Message ID: <CAESLx0L68kf4p30OX_FOMMpyA99CX0SwuMVJ1t7=5p_kS5w8Aw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CABGyL5uQp_C7fvr1vnwxBOeEfZYsa-cSSgu3WNxOLX7PUufpTg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-04-29 15:30:37 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 08:30:37 +1000

Raw message

Is it consistent that Google is allowed? What client devices are you trying
this on? It shouldn't be allowing ANYTHING by default, except the Grase
Hotspot website.

So far I've not been able to replicate this in my testing.