2016-04-29 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Youtube Allowed Through

Header Data

From: Louis Kwenda <lo***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: e97d1f75a6e420ff75cffc0fad0e40821545d7aed6475f88bf147a221a32e901
Message ID: <CABGyL5v=BzmH+39JgRjoLxPu-y1bRPxduGFmRa8X+gXt+KC-6g@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0L68kf4p30OX_FOMMpyA99CX0SwuMVJ1t7=5p_kS5w8Aw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-04-29 15:42:21 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 00:42:21 +0200

Raw message

My experience has been with some Android smartphones and Windows laptops
running Windows 7, 8 and 10. My Grase version is (v3.9.0.9.ge7b2cd9)

Louis