2016-04-29 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Youtube Allowed Through

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 4f19f0b2a76cccd2f3032bf87a26f60a8c22da0c615f340e0fe1d3e82420b9d6
Message ID: <CAESLx0LQ6rRXf=9rYK5zNHqAoCGqbmLRahKXg2a4jwWxHLwR4Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <c18ad5bf-6f7c-45f6-9ecf-5f9ff182f0c7@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-04-29 13:17:38 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 06:17:38 +1000

Raw message

This sounds like something isn't setup right.

Is this a phone that appears to be able to access Youtube? Most phones will
continue to use their data network until the WiFi is authenticated properly.

Can you please show how you are testing, what device, what sites are
accessible and what aren't.

Tim