2016-04-29 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Youtube Allowed Through

Header Data

From: Emmanuel Nyachoke <ac***z@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 65a2a2a8fed3da6e3ec10bb67135ddab37b4325db81d922025edfa2a14efe5a3
Message ID: <3bbc8f26-04fe-423b-afc4-2b2348390447@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CABGyL5uUr9Qqb2yWnhj5kfLBLrtMQuK9U0yeg88sdnYtZRdvTQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-04-29 14:21:52 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 14:21:52 -0700

Raw message

Louis google search being allowed is actually great but seeing youtube
being allowed gives me the chills.