2017-05-31 - Re: Slow Internet Speed on Grase

Header Data

From: Tubeta Taenang <tu***g@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 7d4939dff8bc48e7dc6f092d1f9fae1aa2cfb0e7fa02f8a57fed37480a9800e6
Message ID: <CAPYsbFZ72eqQbKqdW8eR_VmEDi0RJrkg2dxNZ1PCs0+NZwMCCg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CADDedMG-RPyriwwj66Yrbmu8LKb0FgLpoYn=xr+KiTKnuyJdmA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-05-31 19:13:06 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2017 14:13:06 +1200

Raw message

Hi Emre

There is a modem infront of my Grade. And also Tim mentioned to me that I
can put a firewall in between my Grase and the Internet within the same
box. Am I right?

My problem is money so I am trying to make this work without purchasing a
new device.

But I want to know if this is practical or not. You can help.

Thanks for your comments.
Tubeta