2017-06-02 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Slow Internet Speed on Grase

Header Data

From: Tubeta Taenang <tu***g@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 6d3a5b1f34ac8ab8d06603387e320f91687fbc91a4a5732b3df930980e6794d4
Message ID: <CAPYsbFYVSFWkZKOtiRnMMjxf_OxC+FYfCJqRCoE7mdtZXAjPxg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0LtSh6yoa-ZB_=XOuEReyYcCFamE6MjMkPfB_LNpRk4_Q@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-06-02 21:56:43 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2017 16:56:43 +1200

Raw message

Thank you Tim,

You clarified that very well.

I have decided to go with iptables just to lock down my wan interface.  But
I have a question you may be able to answer:

1. What the $TUNTAP variable refers to? Is it tun0? And what the purpose of
tun1? Can I disable tun1 and forget about it or it is neccessary for Grase
to work?

2. Can I just use eth1 and tun0 in my rules or I have to stick with your
variables declared in /etc/chilli/up.sh?

3. Or can I use my own variables in the /etc/chilli/ipup.sh script?

Please clarify the answers and direct me the right when you have time
please. I still learn how Grase is working.

Look forward to your next mail.

Please enjoy your weekend with your family.

Thanks very much

Tubeta