2017-05-30 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Slow Internet Speed on Grase

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 9c895d4965e3bbe2ef31fedffe660e12dc7c95892193546340665ceb1bb231a8
Message ID: <CAESLx0+SDLV=KT9QSN6O2thFg+kvhFX1cFjhxbs8eNcFoAZmTg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAPYsbFbR9FRVkXDMNhwgs7rDkgFnBMzHR6hSw8cfikFum4AZdQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-05-30 03:35:06 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 20:35:06 +1000

Raw message

Did you try install speedtest-cli with the following command?
"sudo pip install speedtest-cli"

If you still can't get it installed, try something like
"wget -O /dev/null http://speedtest.wdc01.softlayer.com/downloads/test10.zip
"

That will at least give you a basic speed test. Make sure you run it on the
Grase server, and also on a client, so we can see the difference.

Having a modem/router between the Grase server and the internet isn't
required.

Regards