2020-02-04 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Initial installable Dev packages for V4

Header Data

From: Charles Chambers <cc***2@gmail.com>
Message Hash: cc87b8689c19b8d9bb03a106c44e279711f45cc187e01a48cee864c842f01365
Message ID: <CAGPMUcFO1VEHSWsegDs1GPcWxHy=N3pRqqEbEjXT75NU2h+AZQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+wdvAyXPmL__tb6+KYGHf0gDJ8UWvVz90UeCpA142Tig@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2020-02-04 09:42:42 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 09:42:42 -0700

Raw message

Coolness.

Let me know when it's up to a beta test of an actual install.

Charlie

--
Charlie
cc***2@gmail.com