2011-10-23 - [GRASE-Hotspot] help with squid and language

Header Data

From: ????? ?????? <pa***s@yahoo.com>
Message Hash: 1f4e23dfada1d4d1d0101ba47da63b9efa3fcda9b3667a38cae8ba6f3ac8b417
Message ID: <1319438207.83205.YahooMailNeo@web161604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Reply To: <4EA39EA8.10101@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-10-23 23:36:47 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 23:36:47 -0700

Raw message

Hi Tim..
It works...
thanks a lot..

yesterday i changed the language into id_ID, the status was "Current locale is id_ID, which sets the language to Bahasa Indonesia, and location to Indonesia. Currency symbol is Rp"
but somehow the language still english, only currency that has changed.
if there is no translation of indonesian language, i think i could help.
but i dont know where to start..