2011-10-19 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] help with squid after update 3.6.2

Header Data

From: ????? ?????? <pa***s@yahoo.com>
Message Hash: f2fb0f65bf7553b41d191d7b051acd26e5c3a72f4c63f752de0b6b3fb999f85b
Message ID: <1319013029.50990.YahooMailNeo@web161606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Reply To: <4E9E8595.5020504@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-10-19 01:30:29 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 01:30:29 -0700

Raw message

as you said, i edited squid after installing grase hotspot..
i need some of my staff using proxy so they can using internet (they using specific ip, not dhcp, and using different gateway from hotspot).

the error code is:

The connection has timed out
The server at www.google.com is taking too long to respond.

    *   The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
          moments.
    *   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
          connection.
    *   If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
          that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

as if they cant even access squid. (i remember squid giving warning "access denied" if client try access some blocked site. but this time there are no error like that).

i use same ip with hotspot server for the proxy, in my case is 192.168.215.101:3128
the problem occur after i updated grase into 3.6.2..

and i dont see any differences in my squid.conf.grase