2011-10-22 - [GRASE-Hotspot] help with squid

Header Data

From: ????? ?????? <pa***s@yahoo.com>
Message Hash: a9c52860e194d441b78ae6b5cbd136af115779256c9a03d4672a3544ebabe8bd
Message ID: <1319297525.16190.YahooMailNeo@web161603.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Reply To: <1319021530.33596.YahooMailNeo@web161606.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-10-22 08:32:05 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 08:32:05 -0700

Raw message

Hi Tim...

could you help me find a way to make squid accessable from LAN side?
i know this would leave some hole in system, but for now i need some proxy..

Thanks..