2011-10-24 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] help with squid and language

Header Data

From: Tim White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 3e2771f490f48d1c248b1383bf91fc9e0f7c6b5944e109a875a48045f947710c
Message ID: <4EA53B7D.5040902@gmail.com>
Reply To: <1319449394.22639.YahooMailNeo@web161602.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
UTC Datetime: 2011-10-24 03:18:37 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 20:18:37 +1000

Raw message

Thanks. I've added you to the Indonesian team!

I've also added a feature to show all available languages from the Grase
interface! I'll release it shortly.

Tim