2017-02-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: issues with https login with Facebook

Header Data

From: Hotspotuser <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: 6a4b60366cbb923fad6cc9d9be0430ea7ac678f4db2e98af77d56d0e570c6f7b
Message ID: <55cf84f5-9e00-4283-9793-ada807725d31@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <00c101d290f6$e86826a0$b93873e0$@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-02-27 05:46:03 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 04:46:03 -0800

Raw message

Daniel,

Seems like a expiring session issue... if it happens again try to check
that.

segunda-feira, 27 de Fevereiro de 2017 às 12:42:10 UTC, Daniel Crusoe