2017-02-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: issues with https login with Facebook

Header Data

From: Hotspotuser <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: e24511afea57ea176a9b8ae8855d03f8b4db6821ba7359c592f43cb02eb67a8c
Message ID: <6394bd5f-7d4a-4f6b-a027-3f4a030214b0@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAKTB4c_TCZSzKYGNM1Tdoc1HojjWMw8nJTym+56bqyc5T795fg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-02-27 04:49:39 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 03:49:39 -0800

Raw message

That statement is so false... we have plenty of hotspots working for over 6
months now with grase solution.

 Grase Captive portal is not work stable

Please in future research properly before making so unfair statments.

domingo, 26 de Fevereiro de 2017 às 19:25:38 UTC, George Perlington