2017-02-24 - RE: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: issues with https login with Facebook

Header Data

From: Daniel Crusoe <di***n@gmail.com>
Message Hash: e91a56ba03a27a601475d6fb93dc82086fcf8365b5485c0ab288cb9feb935ff0
Message ID: <011201d28e75$e6de1e80$b49a5b80$@gmail.com>
Reply To: N/A
UTC Datetime: 2017-02-24 01:13:16 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 10:13:16 +0200

Raw message

This is not the issue, it is on all users, authenticated (devices I have setup using the “computer” user group) and non-authenticated (I am using the “free” button at the moment whilst Beta testing) alike. It also only seems to be Facebook that is at fault. Since I am still in Beta phase (system is not fully rolled out) I am thinking of a complete reload (once again, 5th time :/  ) and just being a bit more careful with my updates. Unless someone can offer a better solution

(it is Friday 24/02/2017 10:00:00 here, I shall do the B.F.R (backup format reload) in 24 hours unless I get a different solution)