2017-02-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: issues with https login with Facebook

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: f294e1f24ea02a5a379f39b33d5e0aa3a399f1381abb245afdda82528855883b
Message ID: <CAESLx0+uunwAKhtM6CV1Wvi=EcD9To3=SpA=spT1GJFOugDyww@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAKTB4c_TCZSzKYGNM1Tdoc1HojjWMw8nJTym+56bqyc5T795fg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-02-27 04:37:55 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 21:37:55 +1000

Raw message

Hi George

The Grase hotspot is stable in many places. If you read around the mailing
list a bit, you'll see most issues with lack of redirection is due to
clients requesting HTTPS sites initially. The number of users you can have
is dependent on the hardware and network connections. There are reports on
this list of >1000 users through the Grase Hotspot (although the admin
interface needs some work when managing that many).