2017-02-24 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: issues with https login with Facebook

Header Data

From: Daniel Crusoe <di***n@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 8916796d3ea5fea443af058d82f3beb8d2f24c7115f14a6343e89f94a4c40e29
Message ID: <cfdee5f6-26e1-442a-b442-43a4181ce4bc@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <011201d28e75$e6de1e80$b49a5b80$@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-02-24 01:38:03 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 00:38:03 -0800

Raw message

Edit i shall wait till midnight tonight... just realised that i would
basically be taking my server down during the busiest time :.)..