2017-02-27 - RE: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: issues with https login with Facebook

Header Data

From: Daniel Crusoe <di***n@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 6b25105900ad7673645c0fbfb61641e6bae8156a0a1a1e5a3da0f049b3791b89
Message ID: <00c101d290f6$e86826a0$b93873e0$@gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JsrT98K8EtsBafwTcgByYU_jyUMz1TzENhPGmdtRTUDA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-02-27 05:42:05 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 14:42:05 +0200

Raw message

Hey Tim,

I haven’t a clue what happened, last night I ran all the updates to the bleeding edge (apt-get upgrade and apt-get dist-upgrade) and rebooted the system like three times (was an issue I created with the login time out that needed fixing) and now the issue has gone away… go figure… I can access facebook from within my network again… I suspect it was a certification error with the squid.. what ever it was, I have run a backup of my working system  And will continue to work with it as is.. hoping against hope that I don’t need to reload the backup to “fix” any future problems.