2017-02-26 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: issues with https login with Facebook

Header Data

From: George Perlington <ge***e@seeag.com>
Message Hash: c8ed30e26ba3fe2253b6a4dcea29b93df2f1cf86bb09eb72e6c31379499b8a63
Message ID: <CAKTB4c_TCZSzKYGNM1Tdoc1HojjWMw8nJTym+56bqyc5T795fg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <ff5b60e8-5357-4d6e-af17-786ed1af5f76@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2017-02-26 12:25:36 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 03:25:36 +0800

Raw message

Hello Any one know how possible to run stable Captive portal ? Grase
Captive portal is not work stable . Sometimes open browser work and
sometimes not work  . Do you know whether this captive portal will take
alot of resources or howmany users through wifi concurrently can connect to
grase captive portal . We have plan to make a HTML page and put an Android
and ios application in Airport people just come and download it .

very appreciate to get proper answer.
George