2012-04-22 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Vmware hotspot

Header Data

From: Jurica Smolić <ju***c@vilasmolic.co.uk>
Message Hash: 4ac9d3825659da18831355fd343445e9be545e57cbc93904e366dc1b91f13ff1
Message ID: <59D3B936-D564-4C96-A68A-246430BFDAA3@vilasmolic.co.uk>
Reply To: <4F947417.9050105@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2012-04-22 14:21:12 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 22:21:12 +0100

Raw message

Thanx fir reply tim,

It worked for about 5 mins then keep getting

Error the requested url could not be retrieved

Dns server returned timeout:

Im thinking this is a squid error?

Have you cone across rhis before and managed to fix it?

Sent from my iPhone