2012-04-22 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Vmware hotspot

Header Data

From: Jurica Smolić <ju***c@vilasmolic.co.uk>
Message Hash: ade0650426ed3ae3e12690288659291939331534420d61271af08fd7e3c00b05
Message ID: <C75A32E0-F911-4DF5-ADFA-39E71910A8E6@vilasmolic.co.uk>
Reply To: <99DF9CFBA2E2D947A37658DFB2AE72BB4B49F4A3@G9W0717.americas.hpqcorp.net>
UTC Datetime: 2012-04-22 11:17:01 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 19:17:01 +0100

Raw message

Also glyn do you use a normal cat5 cable or crossover to connect ap to host pc?

Sent from my iPhone