2015-06-02 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Customized admin panel

Header Data

From: “[KIRA_90]” <ki***0@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 33771dd65534b891f748703c6d2abdb9a90d5bc511784d650432a16364cf086b
Message ID: <CAATbWPg8OCx=tk2_GSRNxXujzToj=KkmLLjjLBarFqkYUsdFMw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0KdWLbWpY=2haXh_nU=V1rAPs1bGzkkOwreoE_qyFyMcw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-06-02 15:35:50 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 06:35:50 +0800

Raw message

Tim, BinaryCart seems a good idea too.

Altough, since Kleis already workout on working interfaces, i think Kleis
work is great addon as a new modern UI.
Then, maybe can workout more great additional feature for it.
I wish i can contribute in development. Too bad, i'm not a programming guy,
more into networking. >_<

Still, great work Tim, Kleis. :)