2015-06-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Customized admin panel

Header Data

From: Leonardo Soares <le***s@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 368c7fbbb5a3593d5a8fca8ca1bff55b5cbe33c78cb631f6f94e06442c8feaee
Message ID: <9ed4627b-559e-40d2-96a3-9cf11eea9818@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0LCH8Zt8HA2PmQ2QUjR0qYnOd7KFdOHoX_hGAFcDcQWTw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-06-08 18:50:43 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 18:50:43 -0700

Raw message

Tim,

There is forecast for release of the stable version? The tests are going
well, right?