2015-06-02 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Customized admin panel

Header Data

From: “[KIRA_90]” <ki***0@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 46108858281e4651249a31e3a1b055063ab3ab6eaac415278f0801f3bf84dea5
Message ID: <CAATbWPgvyXcaxmF1jHSR9zE2sQyqaqDFa38Vs787pZMMdBk7VQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <56033919-83b5-47a6-9116-a2ac8438930a@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-06-02 05:27:11 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 20:27:11 +0800

Raw message

Kleis, such a wonderful change for the interfaces. We are very thankful for
your support in helping in the development of the GUI.
Tim work is wonderful but we need more idea and development support. :)

Best regard from me too.

Can't wait to see this release for GraseHotspot.